Technical introduction of the product
For more than half a century, engineers and architects have been using grating as one of the main solutions and sometimes even the only possible way. Grating is a set of parts and interfaces that are welded together to form an integrated product. Metal gratings are divided into two groups: belt in belt and belt in half belt. Engineers and researchers have placed gratings for a wide range of applications. This product is used as the most durable, safest and most practical coating in many environments and industries.
- Low weight, high strength, non-slip, safe and low cost
- No need for repairs during operation
- Resistant to various weather conditions as well as the most resistant structure to abrasion and deformation
- High installation speed due to its prefabricated (this subject is important in urban and traffic uses)
- Impossibility of stealing urban structures due to impossibility of melting
- Prevent winter slippage and frost (for pedestrians) and high safety
- Prevent the entry of garbage and vermin due to the network structure of the structure into the urban canal
Protective hedge and fence flooring, corridors, person and car ramps, doorways, canals, ponds, emergency and industrial stairs or special uses, partitioning and layering of floors, protection networks Refrigeration equipment, warehouses and installations, floor reinforcement, industrial equipment support and… are just some of the wide applications of grating in various industries.
Grating is a structure that is produced from the material texture of ST37 steel belts of special technology by CO2 welding. The exact structure of the grating mesh is in accordance with the standards.
Authorized standards and tolerances
Rock Industrial Group has tried to meet the expectations and demands of employers by applying the standards and instructions for the production of gratings, and has been able to produce and control quality products in accordance with the following standards
- ANSI/NAMM-MBG 531 American National standard
- BS 4592-1 British Standard
- DIN24531-1 & DIN24537-1 Deutsches Institut Fur Normung
- bgi 588 instruction sheet for gratings
- RAL-GZ 638 Quality Assurance for gratings
- In the production of drainage EN-1433
In frames that do not have a bearing role, the bearing belts are welded to the frame at a distance of 120 mm from each other, but in the gratings where the frame is in the bearing position, all bearing belts must be welded to the frame.
To produce the stairs, first the grating panel is cut to the desired dimensions and then the other parts of the stairs are connected to the grating. This complex is a reliable, standard and safe step for use in stairs and access path between floors.
The main components of the stairs are:
- Grating: The main part of the stairs consists of ordinary grating panels that can be used in both simple and multiplicative ways.
- Side Plate: For easy connection of the stairs to the structure, the side of the stairs is used, the way of which is perforated with different loads according to the standard.
- Nosing Plate: This part is made of ribbed sheet with a width of 32 to 36 mm and its functions include the following:
- Increase the strength of the stairs
- Increase friction and prevent slipping
- Increased safety due to the presence of curvature in the front
- Distinguish the edge of the stairs in the structure and installation place to increase the safety factor
Stair standards in accordance with MBG531 standard
Hot-dip galvanizing is a common way to make grating resistant to ambient moisture and shredding. This means coating zinc on the raw material by immersing it in a mixture of molten metals, including aluminum; Nickel is based on zinc. This type of coating is a suitable coating for grating due to its high adhesion and non-fragility due to the use of people and machines. The average weight for galvanized coating is approximately 610 grams per square meter, in other words, the thickness of the coating is about 80µm, which varies according to the size of the belt used (according to the table below) according to the standard (ASTM 123) and with the national standard seal. And German TUV
Using the clamp, in places where welding is not possible or the grating is used in such a way that it is possible to move it, a special clamp is used. For a complete connection, two pieces of this set are used on each side of the grating.
The need for drainage channels
In public, industrial and private places (sidewalks, streets, parking lots, roads, gas stations, yards, etc.) or any point that is considered impermeable in terms of fluid absorption, surface drainage and conduction Surface water has become vital.
The advantages of drainage channels are:
- Can be used in homes, landscaping and urban and industrial projects
- Easy slope and avoid the risk of flooding
- Limited drilling, quick and easy installation
- Preserve the beauty of the city space
- High water absorption
- Maximum security for citizens and prevention of car depreciation
- No need for maintenance during operation
- Possibility of reuse in other places
Application of drainage channels
Parks and green spaces
This post is also available in: Persian